Forum Title: Does anyone know what this is?
Hello. I am a small time seller on ebay. I picked this up at a yard sale in order to sell although i cant remember what the name of it is or what it does. I tried doing a google search for "pipe cutter", "pipe stripper", and "pipe clamp" but nothing that looks like this comes up. There are no markings or part numbers on it that can help. This is a big heavy object that supposedly mounts onto a table. I remember the guy saying it is used for piping or plumbing. Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks!
Category: Plumber Post By: SONIA FITZGERALD (Torrance, CA), 04/22/2016

Plumbing Support & Resources For Homeowners & Businesses

requestaquote Get Free Quotes callnow 888-880-2779